Welcome to youtheworkshop.com
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of youtheworkshop.com Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use youtheworkshop.com website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Germany. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, youtheworkshop and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on youtheworkshop.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view pages from youtheworkshop.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish or copy the content and material from youtheworkshop.com and the social media
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from youtheworkshop.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from youtheworkshop.com
- Redistribute content from youtheworkshop.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
All photos and articles on youtheworkshop.com are properly credited to their respectful owners.
Personal information and permissions to intellectual property
By booking your spot at youtheworkshop.com, you give us the permission to use your personal information, name and contact information provided to share it with the team in case of emergency and for further notifications regarding the upcoming trip. Your name and email will be added to our newsletter list, which you can unsubscribe at any time.
You also give your permission to George Liopetas (GL) & Fabijan Vuksic (FV), as well as the vendors involved to feature, use your credited work or intellectual property to share for submissions or on the brands social media channels.
All photos captured at youtheworkshop events are your intellectual property.
You are free to use all media from youtheworkshop the Portfolio Building Experience for your personal or commercial use, online.
You agree to give preapproved permission to youtheworkshop organized by GL & FV for the use of your images and videos or the intellectual property captured at any youtheworkshop event, for the personal and commercial use, online and in print, to promote future youtheworkshop Events.
Responsibility and risk
You are joining the workshops,projects or styled shoots organized by youtheworkshop and the team, on your own risk. The organizers and the team or vendors are not responsible for any lost or damaged luggage, camera, equipment, cell phones, money or any personal items. You are coming to the event on your own risk. We suggest you look into insurance for your expensive items if you feel the need to do so.
In case of force majeure, bad weather, rain, government restrictions, Covid-19 regulations, lockdowns or any unforeseen impossible circumstances the workshop and the setup will be arranged accordingly or postponed to another date.
By joining this portfolio building experience, does not guarantee you any submission to any blog. Although we will do our best to promote it in any way we can.
When sharing the material from youtheworkshop Portfolio Building Experience on social media channels, blog posts, submissions, crediting from the provided list of vendors is required. At all times, the photographer, GL, FV and youtheworkshop must be credited. Full list of all participants, with their name, website, Facebook and Instagram link, will be sent to you after youtheworkshop for your convenience.
Please make sure to tag all contributors appropriately, as this will also help you grow your audience and likes.
NECESSARY ITEMS TO BRING TO MOST EVENTS:
- All your cameras, lenses and necessary gear like cards, batteries, hard disc, etc.
- All your equipment you usually bring to a wedding or a styled shoot.
- A reflector is maybe a good idea
- If you shoot on film, bring enough spare film with your needs
- Comfortable clothing and footwear
- for working / shooting on terrain,
- rocks, sand and/or sea
- You should bring your own food, drinks, coffee or snacks. – There might not be much time for lunch break, so we suggest you eat beforehand.
- Covid-19 safety equipment, your own mask, gloves (if necessary) and disinfectants
NOT INCLUDED IN MOST EVENTS:
• Transportation to and from the location as well as your flights are not included. Organized transportation might be arranged upon request and on your own expenses.
Food and Drink:
• Most smaller events will not include food in the price, unless otherwise specified at each event!
• No Snacks, Food or Drinks – only water will most probably be a available at all events
• No photo or video equipment will be provided
• You are responsible to bring and care for your own camera equipment
• No accommodation is provided or
included in the price, unless otherwise specified for each event.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR MOST EVENTS:
- After booking your spot, cancellation is not possible unless otherwise specified.
- The booking is non-refundable. You can however resell or find your replacement to take your spot.
- Make sure you can join us at the specific event, before you make your deposit.
- In case of Covid-19 or government restrictions in your country, last minute illness which would result in inability to attend please contact us beforehand.
CREDITING ON youtheworkshop.com BLOG AND/OR OTHER PUBLICATIONS
We take caution to properly credit all vendors associated with the certain post or article. Although, we cannot always make sure all posts are credited correctly. youtheworkshop.com cannot be responsible for missing vendor credits, incorrect links or submitted text to feature. If you notice a missing credit please notify us immediately at info (at) youtheworkshop.com or any other way.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.